Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

And, life goes on...

So, some of you may know that my wife and I tried to start our own business last year, we had this "visionary" "consultant" (I use both terms as loosely as I can).  He came riding in with big ideas about how we could provide exemplary medical care and a great experience all while making a decent living.  It looked good on paper, the model was great, the idea harkened back to the day when physicians made house calls, and you were more than a number on a chart.  Well, I borrowed out all of my retirement that I had built over the last 8 years and then we got started and things looked ok.  The money started disappearing, payroll was costing a fortune, and for those who don't know it takes 90-180 days to start getting money from the insurance companies.  So our "guide" suggested we get a line of credit, we did, a second mortgage, check, all the while he kept getting paid, but neither my wife nor I drew an actual paycheck, merely an occasional loan payment when the company could afford it.  Finally we'd had enough, no guidance, his accountant seemed just as crooked, we fired them both, cut our staff in an effort to make ends meet and stay within budget.  In the end it wasn't enough, we had to file personal bankruptcy, dissolve the corporation, close the doors, and lose our home.  So now I'm unemployed, broke, and have left both our families back in Arkansas, and moved to Texas where my wife has a new job, however the market does not look good for me.  So if your out there, and a physician, and an Osteopath named Nicholas Bartz, D.O. approaches you with a great scheme on behalf of his company Health Pro Solutions, or he wants to hook you in with Barry R. Pasis, Patrick Mallett, or Jim Chaston, CPA; run, call your local BBB, AG, and get a lawyer!  He is a schmuck on wheels and will screw you out of everything you have and have no liability when you fail.  Also, if you live in Pismo Beach, CA and visit The Doctor is In on Shell Beach, find a new doc, they are in bed with him and ready to screw you blind.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jon,
    If you had bothered to check, you would know that "The Doctor is In Center for Family Health" closed long before you posted this message. I owned it, and the building, prior to getting squeezed out by Dr. Bartz and his business partner who took over as "Mercy Centre for Family Health" [an Arizona LLC], and subsequently left for Arizona without telling their patients. My wife and I lost the 401k, the building, our home, and a chunk of our lives as a result. Now we're in bankruptcy, and had to move away, pull the kids out of school and get another job. Emotionally, I don't know if I will ever practice medicine again. So warn the world about Dr. Bartz but leave me out of it. I'd love to talk with you privately, because as it turns out, we're not the only two in this boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I also had the unfortunate experience of dealing with Dr. Bartz. We are also located in Arkansas. We opened our Family Practice Clinic in 2009. We also took out a 2nd mortgage on our home to fill what Dr. Bartz called "buckets". On his recommendation we purchased life insurance policies we would soon realize we could not afford. He made everything seem like it was the right thing to do and we would prosper. Wish we would have realized sooner that if something sounds too good to be true then it probably is just that "too good". We are still in business as we fired him soon after opening the clinic, thanks to some of his business associates that turned on him letting us know that he wasn't being honest with us. We spent twice as much or more than was necessary to start our business which has caused us to struggle financially. I know we will never be able to get back the money we lost, but just knowing that someday he will get what is coming to him makes us feel just a little better. I've kept all communication via email and written between us and Dr. Bartz and his various associates in the hopes that someday we will be able to use it against him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a doctor that has been approached by Dr. nick bartz for consulting. I have read some negative comments about him. If you have some info and would like to share, please contact me at ueelouie@yahoo.com. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you referring to Dr. Nicholas Bartz DO of Jackson Mi?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please note, I will not provide any further information about this man, or his services, I suggest you do your research and consult with a financial advisor that you know prior to making any decisions or signing any agreements. Google Bartz and you will see he had his license revoked in MI for fraud, his office in Pismo Beach closed according to yahoo reviews, leaving patients high and dry, his offices in Arizona were abandoned. Last I heard he had fled to Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete