Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

So, what do you want for Christmas?

As, we are now officially 24 days to Christmas, I guess its time to start talking about it.  So I have been working for a couple of weeks to trim  up my holiday list, and well, I had a hard time thinking of anything I really "needed", and not much that I "wanted".  I had already gotten all the big tier 1 games for the Xbox, not a lot on the DVD front, but a couple.  Surprisingly I couldn't find anything techie that I could not live without.  I still hark back two christmases to probably my best and most used tech gift, the Monster Power Outlets to Go 4 outlet strip, this thing has come in so handy, I got it for work travel, but it has proven more useful on trips to the in-laws or my moms.  Four extra outlets come in really handy!  This year, its hard, maybe its the whole taking stock in your life, or the fact that I lost everything else and moved away, that made me less materialistic.  Whatever it is, I really don't know what I want for christmas, but I do know I want one of those SodaStream machines, it reminds me of when I was a kid, my grandfather bought a Charlie-O system, He had a tank of some type of gas, the plastic bottles had caps with what looked like tire stems, you'd hook up the hose and bam, carbonated water, then you'd pour it over ice and add they syrup, he actually got real Coke syrup and man it was the best thing you'd ever drank.  I hope the soda stream brings back that kind of feelings.

There is a small part of me that wants a Sumo Sac Gamer, but I really don't know how a fat ass can get in and out of a bean bag chair without looking like a beached whale!

So, what's on your tech list this holiday season?  What have you been longing for all year and can't live without?  Post in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment